Taylors Bulbs Maris Piper Seed Potatoes from the 'Grow Your Own' range are a Maincrop potato variety for harvest July to October. A high yield top selling white potato with white flesh, and a good all-rounder versatile for chips, boiling, jackets or roasting. Maris Piper offers excellent flavour, and creamy white floury flesh, that many regard as the best variety for chips. Supplied in a 2kg Net.
- Plant Outdoors: March to April
- Variety: Classic White - Maincrop
- Yield: High - Heavy cropping
- Ideal Usage: Chipping - Baking - Boiling - Roasting
- Flesh: White
* 2 kg net will contain on average 25-30 potato tubers-enough to plant an 8m/30ft row