Taylors Bulbs Pentland Javelin Seed Potatoes from the 'Grow Your Own' range are a First Early potato variety for harvest May to June. A very early white potato with white flesh, and suitable for boiling, mashing, salads or roasting. Pentland Javelin is a smooth-skinned, high yielding variety with short, oval shaped tubers ideal for boiling. Very good disease resistance, including yellow eelworm. Supplied in a 2kg Net.
- Plant Outdoors: Feb to April
- Variety: Classic White - First Early
- Yield: High - Heavy cropping
- Ideal Usage: Boiling - Roasting - Salad - Mashing
- Flesh: White
* 2 kg net will contain on average 25-30 potato tubers-enough to plant an 8m/30ft row