Taylors Bulbs King Edward Seed Potatoes from the 'Grow Your Own' range are a Maincrop potato variety for harvest July to October. A high yield favourite for roasting as the creamy white flesh has a light, floury texture and rarely discolours on cooking. A classic variety with good resistance to scab and slugs. Supplied in a 2kg Net.
- Plant Outdoors: March to April
- Variety: Classic White - Late Maincrop
- Yield: High - Heavy cropping
- Ideal Usage: Roasting - Baking - Chipping
- Flesh: Creamy White
* 2 kg net will contain on average 25-30 potato tubers-enough to plant an 8m/30ft row