Taylors Bulbs Charlotte Seed Potatoes from the 'Grow Your Own' range are a Second Early potato variety for harvest July to September. A high yield top selling white potato with tasty yellow flesh, and best suited for salads and boiling. French bred variety renowned for firm waxy flesh and delicious flavour. Charlotte potatoes are deal for cold potato salads or perfect served warm with butter or dressing. Supplied in a 2kg Net.
- Plant Outdoors: March to May
- Variety: Classic White - Second Early
- Yield: High - Heavy cropping (even in a dry year)
- Ideal Usage: Salad - Boiling - Roasting
- Flesh: Yellow
* 2 kg net will contain on average 25-30 potato tubers-enough to plant an 8m/30ft row