Luxurious Lemon Curd Cheesecake
Thursday, 17 March 2016 | Admin
- 225g digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 250g mascarpone
- 600g soft cheese
- 2 eggs, plus 2 yolks
- Zest 3 lemons, juice of 1
- 4tbsp plain flour
- 175g caster sugar
- For the topping:
- 150g soured cream
- 3tbsp Cottage Delight Lemon Curd
- Handful raspberries, to serve (optional)
- Heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line the bottom of a 23cm springform tin with greaseproof baking paper. Add the biscuits and melted butter into a blender, or use a rolling pin and grind into fine crumbs. Press into the tin and chill.
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a large bowl until combined, pour into the tin and bake for 35-40 minutes until the cheesecake has a uniform wobble.
- Switch off the oven and leave the cake inside until cool.When completely cool, remove from the tin and top with soured cream and lemon curd. Decorate however you like.
- Serves 8
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes